May 19, 2008

Calvin & Hobbs

I've been searching the interweb for intellectual entertainment and was lead to calvin and hobbs quotes. Though there are many quotes out there that will spawn blideas (just made that up, it is a mix of ideas and blogs....maybe idogs would work better) but this one I found extra tasty.

"Why isn't my life like a situation comedy? Why don't I have a bunch of friends with nothing better to do but drop by and instigate wacky adventures? Why aren't my conversations peppered with spontaneous witticisms? Why don't my friends demonstrate heartfelt concern for my well being when I have problems? ...I gotta get my life some writers."

1 comment:

Sycamore Girl said...

Hmm, tasty. I love your blideas! I'd be your Life-Writer, but it might be a little to dramatic for you!