June 11, 2008

Mai bebe

So a few nights ago my baby was in the bed with Holly and I. Holly is a light sleeper and often will nurse in bed. Well after the baby was done nursing I figure it was my turn to cuddle with her (the baby) So I pulled her over and stroked her hair as she went to sleep.

Well, then I wanted to go to sleep but I didn't want to wake her, so I kinda rolled on to my back with her on my arm and its not to bad. As it turns out I can't fall asleep on my back*. I have to be on my side, by myself. But my baby's there and shes to cute/tired to wake.

So I lay there on my back falling in and out of sleep for another 3 hours all crooked on the bed with my head hanging off the side and my legs across Holly so my baby can sleep peacefully. Enough ended up being enough and I slid her back over to Holly with only the slightest stir and fell promptly to sleep.

*more on this later

1 comment:

Sycamore Girl said...

I remember that night. I wondered when you were going to pass her back to me...she likes to cuddle with you!